We are developing and growing as a business rapidly and we are looking for a talented and enthusiastic individual to join the team and assist in an exciting project of installing our first Digital print machine. One of the key reasons for our continued growth is our investment in people and the culture of the business being one of reliance on team members contributing to the continual improvement of the business. We want someone to buy into this philosophy and help take us to the next level by offering their expertise in the field of studio management.
Preparing supplied artwork files for printing on digital UV inkjet machine (amending as required, checking artworked files are correct to customer’s needs). Files received may be ready for print or may require adjustment. Working with our repro supplier to create proofs that can be used to output plates for our flexo presses. Training in the operation of the UV inkjet press so it can be operated when required.
- Knowledge of digital print process is favourable, flexographic is a bonus.
- Good working knowledge of prepress software such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and Acrobat is a must.
- Experience with Esko would be ideal or alternative file management software.
- Knowledge of colour management in print process.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel).
- Experience within the industry and/or with MIS systems is favourable.
- Strong organisational skills required to ensure filing systems are well maintained.
- Adaptable to new systems of work, technologies and software.
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to share skills and knowledge with others.
- Work to tight deadlines under pressure.
- A good eye for detail ensuring accuracy on a consistent basis
- Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £22,000 to £26,000 /year (Dependent on experience)
Apply by email, phone or written application to Rob Lorkins – Operations Manager: 01277 364964 / email@example.com