Marketing Executive – £24,000 – £28,000 p.a.
Labelnet are leading manufacturers of self adhesive labels, tickets and cardboard packaging based in Ongar, Essex, UK. Our success as a company is in our dedication to customer satisfaction, both in our service level and the products we supply.
The Company has embarked on an ambitious expansion plan which will see us grow significantly over the next 3 years. We have already made major investment in systems and plant over recent years. The latest investment is a state of the art UV inkjet digital label press which will be installed in September and opens up a huge potential market.
The company will grow sales by creating and converting high quality sales leads into customers. The management team has decided to create a new role for a marketing executive to help ensure our growth targets are achieved.
As a Marketing Executive you will be working directly with the Managing Director and the field sales team to generate sales leads. The creation of these leads will be done using a wide range of methods including:
- Direct customer contact via phone
- Identifying target customers for the sales team
- Creation and implementation of email marketing campaigns
- Working with SEO partner to improve website performance
- Creation of sales materials to help the sales team improve order conversion rates.
- Managing the company PPC campaign
- Managing the social media platforms of the business
- Creating alternative innovative methods to generate sales enquiries
Essential skills and attributes:
- Positive, self starter mindset
- Determination to exceed expectations
- Great PC skills
- Strong communication skills
- Thorough understanding of internet technologies and trends
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of email marketing best practice
- Excellent organisation skills
- Knowledge of Adobe CC, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Degree recognised marketing qualification or relevant industry experience
Labelnet is an ambitious and growing business that offers its team the opportunity to develop in their role and progress within the business to a senior level.
Neil Southgate – Managing Director