We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced flexo press operator to join our well-established, respected, privately run print business in Ongar, Essex during a period of great expansion.
- Previous experience running a press within the printing industry (ideally Flexo press)
- You will be incredibly flexible and able to adapt to the dynamic needs of our customers and our business
- You will be a hard working, well organised individual who strives to complete each task with the upmost effort and dedication
- You will be quality focused with great attention to detail to ensure all work is completed to a high standard
- Excellent time management skills are essential as you will need to closely manage deadlines to ensure high productivity in all areas
- You will be comfortable working individually as well as part of a high performance team
- A good understanding of how to actively contribute towards a safe & clean working environment
- Be confident in solving problems and introducing new processes to make a more efficient working environment.
- Target focused & ambitious to achieve both individual goals as well as those set by the company
- You will be responsible for operating our high specification Flexo machines.
- You will have to manage a schedule of work on a hourly/daily/weekly basis & understand the targets set and the importance of your part in the process
- Excellent opportunity to grow within an expanding company
This role offers a great starting salary as well as opportunity for overtime.
Interviews are being conducted as soon as possible for this vacancy, so if you are interested please get in touch as soon as possible.
Apply by email, phone or written application to Phil Stott – Production Manager: 01277 364964 / firstname.lastname@example.org